Hello TrueSky team, I’m considering buying your product, but before I buy I want to ask a few questions.
- Does the new ue4 sky atmosphere compatible with TrueSky?
- Any plans to add spline-based rivers and waterfalls to complement the current water solution?
- Hull-based buoyancy?
- Can we have the ability to tweak water horizon sharpness? In the current implementation, it looks like a sharp straight line, which is not suitable for every situation.
I’m not related to the staff but I’ll answer to you since no one is willing.
1. It’s very unlikely. Sky atmosphere appeared just recently and I haven’t heard of any changes in trueSky because of that.
2. I don’t know.
3. Currently no. I know it’s being used in free Community Ocean Plugin (AdvancedBuoyancyComponent) as another option in addition to ‘check depth’ method.
4. Ocean material is not exposed to the editor so you can’t change anything. People use trueSky fog settings instead to blur out the horizon.