We are investigating usage of TrueSky for our project, and we have issues with night time for TrueSky 4.3:
– we couldn’t see any moon during night time ( tried to experiment with all available params )
– at night time – water ( boundless ocean ) is extremally dark. Is it possible to light it up ?
– the same water reflects sky light (at night ), on very far away like it would be in close distance to the star, making a lot of small, glitchy reflections there
– the same water is blurred on very far distance – is it a way to remove this effect ?
– is it possible to change wave strength at runtime ?